Entries for the Best of Health Awards 2018 are now open!
At Healthy Food Guide we know a thing or two about healthy eating – and that’s why our awards, now in their fifth year, are considered the most credible and the most coveted.
Consumers are faced with new healthy launches every day, but as we know not all healthy products are created equal. If your product wins a prestigious Best of Health Award, it will not only stand out from the crowd but have the stamp of approval from our experts. Here are five reasons to enter…
– The Best of Health Awards are the only awards judged according to both nutrition and taste.
– Our judges are leading dietitians and health food experts, including Amanda Ursell.
– The nutrition judging criteria follow government guidelines on healthy intakes for calories, sugars, fat, salt and fibre, etc.
– Winning products will receive an HFG winners or commended logo for on-pack or advertising. Past winners with logos on pack or online include Tesco, Asda, Eat Natural, Twinings and Olivado, to name but a few.
– Healthy eating is top of the health agenda, so winning can boost your credibility and presence in the competitive health food sector and the media.
Find out who won in the 2017 Awards
There is an entry fee of £80 for 1 item (inc VAT). Any additional products are subject to a £40 fee thereafter per item. This helps us to cover administrative costs and Awards publicity.
Check the Award criteria entry before entering.
Closing date: Friday 20 April 2018
Please send queries to firstname.lastname@example.org