Entries for the Healthy Food Guide Food & Drink Awards 2017 are now open!
Now in the fourth year, the Healthy Food Guide Food & Drink Awards celebrate products that are good tasting and good for you. The awards are judged by the Healthy Food Guide editorial team and its expert panel, headed by HFG nutrition editor Amanda Ursell. We invite brands to enter their products using the form link below.
5 great reasons to enter
– The HFG Awards are the only awards judged according to both nutrition and taste.
– Our judges are leading dietitians and health food experts, including Amanda Ursell.
– The nutrition judging criteria follow government guidelines on healthy intakes for calories, sugars, fat, salt and fibre, etc.
– Winning products will receive an HFG winners or commended logo for on-pack or advertising. Past winners with logos on pack or online include Tesco, Asda, Eat Natural, Twinings and Olivado, to name but a few.
– Healthy eating is top of the health agenda, so winning can boost your credibility and presence in the competitive health food sector and the media.
Find out who won in the 2016 Awards
There is an entry fee of £100 for up to 5 items (inc VAT). Any additional products are subject to a £10 fee thereafter per item. This helps us to cover administrative costs and Awards publicity.
Check the Award criteria entry before entering.
Closing date: Thursday 13 April 2017
Please send queries to firstname.lastname@example.org