Discover the secrets of healthy pizza at our exclusive cookery demo and lunch with Italian chef Aldo Zilli
We’re giving away 15 pairs of tickets for a crash course in healthy pizza with chef Aldo Zilli. Our 15 winners will join us, each with a friend, at the new Firezza pizzeria in London’s Soho, where Aldo will demonstrate how to make pizzas both tasty and nutritious. He’ll also give you fresh ideas for pasta suppers using Sacla’ reduced-fat pesto sauces (which contain 30% less fat than the original) as well as the gluten and dairy-free versions.
After fire-baking pizzas in Firezza’s commercial oven, you’ll sit down to lunch, dessert and a glass of Italian wine with Aldo, Sacla’ and the Healthy Food Guide team. You and your guest will also receive a Sacla’ goody bag containing a copy of Healthy Food Guide and Sacla’ sauces to help you cook healthy Italian at home.
Saturday, 9 September 2017
22–25 Dean St, Soho, London W1D 3RY
Closing date: 31 July 2017
Terms and conditions
1. All information forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees (and their families) of Eye to Eye Media Ltd or any other associated company.
3. Prizes are as offered. No cash alternatives. Subject to availability.
4. To enter, visit http://www.healthyfood.co.uk/competitions/ and follow the instructions. No purchase necessary. One entry per household.
5. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Website entry closes midday 31 July 2017. There are 15 prizes to be won. The winners will receive two tickets to the event. Travel and accommodation not included. Cash alternatives will not be offered.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries lost or delayed.
8. Winners will be selected by an independent panel. The judges’ decision is final: no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date.
9. Winners agree to take part in publicity.
10. Information given will not be supplied to a third party.
11. Eye to Eye Media Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if deemed necessary in its opinion.
12. Promoter: Eye to Eye Media
To be in with a chance of winning, simply log in or register and answer the following question:
Please log in to enter this competition.