You and a friend can relax, unwind and receive gold-standard diabetes management advice at the Living With Type 2 Diabetes overnight retreat at Champneys Health Spa in Tring, on 18 May 2017
Suitable for people who have been told they are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes or for those already diagnosed, the overnight break will offer lifestyle-based approaches to managing type 2 diabetes, combining regular exercise, good nutrition and a balanced outlook on life.
You can be certain to receive expert guidance, as the retreat is based on the NHS programme DESMOND, developed by the Leicester Diabetes Centre and delivered by over 900 NHS trusts.
On the retreat you’ll get a better understanding of diabetes and learn how to manage your weight and blood sugar through diet, have a choice of a personal nutrition or fitness consultation, enjoy a cookery demonstration and have access to up to 20 different fitness classes. You’ll also enjoy a specially-devised diabetes menu plan, including a diabetes-friendly cinnamon hazelnut chocolate pot made with creamy avocado. Plus you’ll get a 20% discount on Champneys spa treatments, plus complimentary robe and flip flop hire for the true spa experience.
Find out more about what’s included in the overnight retreat on the Champneys website.
Terms and conditions
1. All information forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees (and their families) of Eye to Eye Media Ltd or any other associated company.
3. Prizes are as offered. No cash alternatives. Subject to availability.
4. To enter, visit http://www.healthyfood.co.uk/competitions/ and follow the instructions. No purchase necessary. One entry per household.
5. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Website entry closes midday 1 May 2017. There is one prize to be won. The winner will receive an overnight stay for them and a friend at Champneys Resort Tring Living With Diabetes Retreat.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries lost or delayed.
8. Winners will be selected by an independent panel. The judges’ decision is final: no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date.
9. Winners agree to take part in publicity.
10. Information given will not be supplied to a third party.
11. Eye to Eye Media Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if deemed necessary in its opinion.
12. Champneys reserves the right to cancel the break due to insufficient bookings. An alternative prize will be offered.
13. Promoter: Zest PR, 8, The Oaks, Lordswood, Kent ME5 8LF
To be in with a chance of winning simply register or log in and answer the question below.
Closing date: Monday 1 May 2017
Please log in to enter this competition.