Give your cooking a healthy makeover with a new set of pans from ProCook
Healthy cooking starts with the right kitchen equipment, which is why we’re delighted to team up with ProCook to offer HFG readers the chance to win a six-piece ceramic cookware set designed to help you reduce the fat in your cooking.
The titanium-reinforced ceramic coating gives the pans a non-stick effect, meaning you can use less oil, which will also help you to reduce the calories in your meals.
The prize includes three lidded saucepans measuring 16cm, 18cm and 20cm; a 28cm deep frying pan; a 7.2 litre stock pot and a 24cm shallow casserole dish. The pans are suitable for all hob types – including induction – and are both oven and dishwasher safe. Plus they come with a 10-year guarantee.
Closing date: 30 April 2017
Terms & conditions
1. All information forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees (and their families) of Eye to Eye Media Ltd or any other associated company.
3. Prizes are as offered. No cash alternatives. Subject to availability.
4. To enter, visit http://www.healthyfood.co.uk/competitions/ and follow the instructions. No purchase necessary. One entry per household.
5. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Website entry closes midday 30 April 2017. There is one prize to be won. The winner will receive a six-piece ceramic ProCook set worth £219.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries lost or delayed.
8. Winners will be selected by an independent panel. The judges’ decision is final: no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date.
9. Winners agree to take part in publicity.
10. Information given will not be supplied to a third party.
11. Eye to Eye Media Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if deemed necessary in its opinion.
12. Promoter: ProCook
To be in with a chance of winning, simply register and answer the following question:
Please log in to enter this competition.