- 500g skinless chicken breast, cut into 4cm pieces
- ½ onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- Cooking oil spray
- 250g asparagus, trimmed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 wholegrain bread rolls, halved and toasted
- Put the chicken, onion, garlic and parsley in a food processor. Whiz until coarsely chopped, then transfer to a bowl. Season with black pepper, then form the mixture into 4 burgers.
- Spray a large frying pan with a little oil and put over a medium-high heat. Cook the burgers for 5 min on each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, steam the asparagus until just tender, then slice and toss in a mixing bowl with the tomatoes and lemon juice.
- Serve the burgers in the rolls with the salsa, sprinkled with black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
287 37.7g 3.9g 0.9g 5.3g 5.5g 0.9g 80mg 27g 2.7mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.