- 300g pappardelle pasta
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 400g assorted mushrooms, wiped and thinly sliced
- 2tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 200g cooked skinless and boneless chicken, shredded
- 175g chard or spinach, shredded
- 200g Philadelphia Lightest
- 2tbsp finely grated parmesan
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to the pack instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving 5tbsp of the cooking water, then return to the pan and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put a large, deep frying pan over a medium-high heat and spray with oil. Cook the garlic, onion, mushrooms and thyme for 8–10 min until browned.
- Add the chicken and chard or spinach to the pan with 100ml water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 min or until most of the liquid evaporates. Stir through the Philadelphia and gently heat for 1 min. Remove from the heat, then stir through the parmesan.
- Add the chicken mixture to the pasta and toss to combine. For a thinner sauce, stir through the reserved pasta water. Divide among 4 plates and sprinkle with ground black pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
453 34.4g 8.1g 3g 7.6g 6.4g 0.9g 146mg 64.6g 3mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.