Healthier lemon tart
As sweet, zingy and creamy as the classic, our waistline-friendly version has less than half the calories and fat without compromising on taste.
no comments Serves 8 Prep 15 min + chilling Cook 10 min
For the base
- 140g digestive biscuits
- 70g low-fat spread, melted
For the filling
- 200g 2% fat Total Greek Yoghurt
- 200g light condensed milk
- Zest and juice of 2½ lemons, plus extra zest and 1 thin slice, to decorate
- 2 gelatine leaves, soaked in cold water for 5 min
- Fresh mint sprigs, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC/fan 140°C/gas 3. For the base, whiz the biscuits in a food processor, or put them in a sealed plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Tip the crushed biscuits into a mixing bowl, then add the melted spread and stir to combine. Use a wet spoon to transfer the mixture to a 20cm loose-bottom shallow tart tin, pressing it firmly into the base and up the sides. Bake for
8 min, then set aside to cool.
- Put the yogurt, milk, lemon juice and zest into a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Put the gelatine leaves in a small bowl with 3tbsp hot water from the kettle and stir to dissolve, then mix into the yogurt mixture.
- Pour the filling into the tin, then chill in the fridge for at least 3 hr until firm. Decorate with a thin lemon slice, some lemon zest and fresh mint sprigs to serve.
Nutrition per serving
203kcal 7g 7.6g 2.9g 0.5g 18.5g 0.5g 129mg 28.1g 0.7mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.