- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- 4tbsp mirin or sherry
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tsp finely chopped chilli
- 400g skinless chicken mini breasts
- Cooking oil spray
- 300g bok choi, trimmed
- 250g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 300g green beans, trimmed and sliced
- 500g basmati rice, steamed, to serve
- Combine the lime juice, mirin or sherry, soy sauce and chilli in a small bowl. Put the chicken in a shallow, non-metallic container and pour over half the marinade (reserving the remainder). Stir to coat, then set aside for 10 min.
- Put a large non-stick frying pan or griddle pan over a high heat and spray with a little oil. Drain the chicken of excess marinade (reserve this, too – but keep it separate from the unused marinade), then cook for 3 min on each side or until cooked through. Add the marinade drained from the chicken to the pan and bubble for 2 min.
- Meanwhile, steam the vegetables until tender-crisp. Divide the steamed rice among four bowls. Top with the chicken and the vegetables, then drizzle with a little of the marinade reserved in step 1. Serve with the lime wedges.
Nutrition per serving
375 32g 3.8g 0.8g 4.8g 10.3g 0.5g 131mg 56.4g 2.7mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.