- Cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2tsp Cajun spice mix
- 500g extra-lean beef mince
- 4tbsp tomato purée
- 200g tomatoes, diced
- 400g tin mixed beans in water, drained
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 75g reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- 8tbsp low-fat Greek-style yogurt, 160g mixed leaves, 20 cherry tomatoes, halved, and ½ cucumber, peeled into ribbons, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and spray with oil. Fry the onion, carrot and pepper for 5–6 min, stirring now and then, until soft. Stir through the Cajun spice mix.
- Turn the heat up high, then add the mince, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, and cook for 5 min or until browned. Stir in the tomato purée and heat for 2 min. Add the diced tomatoes and the beans, then simmer for 5 min or until the mixture thickens.
- Spray a 20cm diameter springform baking tin with oil. Put one tortilla in the base, then spread one-third of the mince mixture on top. Repeat twice more, then top with the final tortilla. Scatter over the grated cheese, then bake for 20 min or until golden.
- Cut the tortilla stack into 4, then serve with a dollop of yogurt, the mixed leaves, tomatoes and cucumber. Garnish with coriander and a grind of black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
621 50.3g 19.4g 8.2g 9.4g 20.1g 1.5g 435mg 64.9g 5.7mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.