- 320g strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 2 x 170g tubs 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 2tbsp icing sugar
- ½tsp vanilla paste or extract
- 4tsp caster sugar
- 8 almond thins, to serve
- Preheat the grill to high. Put the sliced strawberries in a medium-size ovenproof dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the yogurt, icing sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spoon over the strawberries, then sprinkle with the sugar.
- Grill for 5 min or until the sugar is caramelised, then serve with the almond thins and a little extra yogurt, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
173 8.4g 3.4g 1.7g 1.4g 22.2g 0.1g 25mg 26.6g 0.6mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.