- 200g basmati rice
- 180ml 2% fat Greek yogurt
- Zest and juice 2 limes
- 8tsp medium curry powder
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, each sliced into 3 strips
- Cooking oil spray
- 320g frozen peas
- 200g baby spinach
- 4 tbsp mango chutney, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions, then drain.
- While the rice is cooking, combine the yogurt, lime zest and juice in a small bowl. Spoon 4tbsp of the mixture into a medium bowl (set the rest aside) and mix with the curry powder, then add the chicken strips and stir to coat. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and put over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 7–8 min, turning once, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat a small pan, then add the frozen peas and cook over a medium-low heat for 1–2 min until thawed. Add the spinach and cook for 1–2 min more.
- Divide the rice and vegetables among 4 plates, then top with the tandoori chicken. Add a drizzle of the remaining lime yogurt and the chutney (serve any leftovers in bowls), then serve sprinkled with ground black pepper and coriander leaves, if using.
Nutrition per serving
553 58.3g 7.1g 2.3g 8.7g 16.6g 1.1g 291mg 64g 7.4mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.