- 175g quinoa, rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained
- 225g cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded
- ½ x 25g bunch fresh mint, roughly chopped, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- 1 cucumber, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 70g rocket
- Put the quinoa, garlic and 500ml boiling water in a large saucepan, then cover with a lid and cook for 12–15 min until all the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is light and fluffy. Set aside for 5 min to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add the cooled quinoa and mix well.
- Divide the salad among 4 bowls and garnish with the extra mint.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
368kcal 34.6g 9g 3.4g 9.4g 7.9g 1.3g 234mg 39.7g 5.6mg