- 160g frozen raspberries
- 2tbsp unsalted whole or flaked almonds
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 200ml skimmed milk (or dairy alternative)
- 2tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- A few drops almond extract
- Set aside a few raspberries, almonds and chia seeds for decoration. Put all the remaining ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into 2 chilled bowls, then decorate with the reserved ingredients.
Nutrition per serving
214 10.8g 11.6g 1.4g 5.5g 12.7g 0.2g 296mg 16.4g 1.7mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.