- 180g couscous
- 300ml hot reduced-salt stock
- Cooking oil spray
- 454g pack (about 8) extra-lean sausages, cut into 2cm slices
- 2 red or green peppers, chopped
- 250g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 400g tin butter beans in water, drained
- 3tbsp low-fat balsamic dressing
- 100g salad leaves, to serve
- Put the couscous in a large bowl and pour over the hot stock. Cover and set aside until the stock is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with a little oil, then add the sausages and cook for 5 min. Add the peppers and stir-fry for a further 5 min or until tender.
- While the peppers are cooking, blanch the green beans in a small pan of boiling water for 2 min. Drain, then add to the frying pan and stir-fry for 2 min.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork. Add the sausage mixture to the bowl and stir to combine. Drizzle over the balsamic dressing and mix well, then serve with the salad leaves.
Nutrition per serving
234 13.2g 7.1g 2.4g 5.5g 4.5g 1.9g 82mg 30.2g 1.8mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.