- Splash vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Schär Brown Ciabatta Rolls
- 20g baby spinach leaves
- 60g smoked salmon
- Watercress, to garnish
- Fill a shallow pan with water (about 3cm deep), add a splash of vinegar and bring to a simmer. Break the eggs into separate small cups, then gently tip the eggs into the simmering water. Poach for 2–3 min.
- Meanwhile, slice the ciabatta rolls in half and lightly toast.
- Divide the toasted rolls between 2 plates, then top with the spinach, smoked salmon and poached eggs.
- Season with black pepper, then serve garnished with watercress.
Nutrition per serving
284 18.1g 13.6g 3g 4.7g 2g 2.3g 57mg 20.2g 1.8mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.