- 100g couscous
- 1½tsp harissa paste
- 75g reduced-fat feta
- 25g toasted pine nuts
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 40g slow-roasted tomatoes, chopped
- ½ x 25g bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 2 large red peppers, halved and deseeded, stalks intact
- Cooking oil spray
For the avocado salad
- 100g rocket
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 spring onions
- 75g toasted crusty bread cubes
- Juice ½ lemon
- Put the couscous in a large bowl with 100ml boiling water. Cover and leave for 5 min or until the water is absorbed, then fluff with a fork. Stir through the harissa paste, feta, pine nuts, onion, tomatoes and basil.
- Put each pepper half on a piece of foil, then fill with the couscous mixture. Spray lightly with oil, then wrap the foil around the peppers, leaving the tops open.
- Heat a large griddle pan or barbecue to medium. Add the peppers and cook for 10–12 min until the skins soften. Meanwhile, toss the salad together in a bowl.
- Unwrap the peppers, then serve with the avocado salad, sprinkled with ground black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
379 12.7g 17.8g 4.4g 7.8g 11.6g 1.2g 186mg 43.1g 2.4mg