- 150g dried medium egg noodles
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- Juice 1 orange
- Cooking oil spray
- 325g broccoli florets
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 350g lean pork tenderloin, sliced
- 25g fresh ginger, grated
- 1 large onion, thickly sliced
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, lime zest and juice and orange juice in a small bowl, then set aside.
- Spray a wok or large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add the broccoli and pepper and cook for 2–3 min until tender-crisp, then transfer to a plate.
- Re-spray the wok or pan with oil, then add the pork, ginger, onion and carrot and stir-fry over a high heat for 3–4 min until golden. Add the sweet chilli and soy mixture and cook for 2 min. Return the broccoli and peppers to the wok or pan with the drained noodles and stir-fry over a high heat for 2 min or until everything is cooked through.
- Divide the pork and noodle mixture among 4 bowls, then serve garnished with coriander.
Nutrition per serving
358 29.1g 8.3g 2.4g 7.4g 15.6g 1.4g 91mg 44.1g 3mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.