We’ve got all the recipes you need for a healthier Pancake Day. From savoury ideas with cheese and ham to sweet fixes with banana or berries – take a look at our recipes.
2. Start the day with smoked salmon drop pancakes, they are low in sugar and high in protein.
3. These easy-to-make spinach and ricotta ‘pancakes‘ are naturally gluten free (without the bread).
4. Savoury cheese and ham pancakes, made with leeks and spinach, are low in calories and make a perfect Pancake Day dinner.
5. Onto the sweet stuff. These lemon pancakes are made with buckwheat flour making them gluten-free. Add lots of fresh blueberries to make them count as one of your five-a-day too.
6. Add a summery twist to Pancake Day with these berry cheesecake crêpes made with strawberries and cream cheese filling.
7. These low-in-saturated-fat fluffy buttermilk pancakes are made with wholegrain flour.
8. Madeleine Shaw’s blueberry and oat pancakes are made with almond milk, making them dairy free.
9. Serve these low-fat banana pancakes with ice cream for a proper Pancake Day dessert.
10. There are two of your five-a-day in these apple and blackberry pancakes, not that you needed an excuse to eat them.