Entries for the 4th annual Healthy Food Guide magazine Food and Drink Awards are being accepted from 1 February 2017
5 great reasons to enter
– The HFG Awards are the only awards judged according to both nutrition and taste.
– Our judges are leading dietitians and health food experts, including Juliette Kellow.
– The nutrition judging criteria follow government guidelines on healthy intakes for calories, sugars, fat, salt and fibre, etc.
– Winning products can include an HFG logo on pack. Past winners with logos on pack or online include Tesco, Asda, Eat Natural, Twinings and Olivado, to name but a few.
– Healthy eating is top of the health agenda, so winning can boost your credibility and presence in the competitive health food sector and the media.
How to enter
Entries will open on 1 February 2017. Visit our website and fill in the entry form. Please have your product’s nutritional information and hi-res pack shot to hand when entering.
Healthy Food Guide is the only healthy eating title on the UK newsstand that is dietitian approved