- 140g pitted dried dates
- 40g mixed seeds (we used pumpkin and sunflower)
- 100g ground almonds
- 1tbsp no added sugar or salt almond butter
- 2tbsp gluten-free oatbran
- 50g milk chocolate chips
- Soak the dates in 4tbsp boiling water for 30 min.
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor (including the soaking water from the dates) until combined, then roll into 16 balls.
- Chill on a plate for 1 hr or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
107kcal 3g 6.5g 1.1g 1.8g 8.1g 0g 32mg 9.5g 0.7mg