- 1 medium red pepper, quartered
- 2 x 20cm wholemeal wraps
- 200ml passata with garlic and herbs
- 1 courgette, peeled into ribbons
- 250g asparagus, trimmed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 390g tin artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 10 pitted kalamata olives
- 125g reduced-fat mozzarella, torn
- Heat the grill to high. Put the pepper skin-side up in a baking tray and grill for about 2 min or until the skin blisters. Put in a plastic bag for 5 min to loosen the skin, then peel. Slice the flesh.
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Put the wraps on two baking trays and spread with the passata, then top with the courgette, asparagus, tomatoes, artichokes and olives. Bake for 15 min
or until the bases are crisp.
- Scatter the mozzarella over the pizzas, and return to the oven for 2–3 min until the cheese melts slightly. Halve to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
419 28g 12.5g 6.5g 14.8g 20.7g 2.4g 350mg 47.5g 4.3mg