- 2 eggs
- 100g caster sugar
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 180g self-raising flour, sifted
- ½tsp baking powder
- 50g ground almonds
- 125g tinned apple slices, roughly chopped
- 100g frozen blackcurrants
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line a 12-hole baking tin with muffin cases.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the eggs and caster sugar for 2 min or until light and fluffy. Add the sunflower oil and 3tbsp cold water and mix to combine.
- Gently fold the flour, baking powder, almonds and chopped apple into the mixture, then stir in the frozen fruits.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases, then bake for 25-30 min until risen and golden.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
162kcal 3.6g 7.3g 1g 1.6g 10.5g 1.6g 0.2g 21.8g 0.8mg