- 3 braeburn or granny smith apples (unpeeled), grated
- 50g dried apricots, chopped
- 1tbsp custard powder
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp ground mixed spice
- 125g blueberries (thawed, if frozen)
- 4 filo pastry sheets (180g)
- 1tbsp skimmed milk
- Icing sugar, to dust
- 6tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt, to serve
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4 and line a baking sheet with baking paper. Combine the apples, apricots, custard powder, cinnamon and mixed spice in a mixing bowl. Gently stir through the blueberries.
- Lay the filo pastry sheets on a worksurface, overlapping each by two-thirds to create one long rectangle. Spread the apple mixture down one of the long sides, then carefully roll up the strudel, tucking in the ends.
- Put the strudel seam-side down on the prepared baking tray, then lightly brush the top with milk. Bake for 15–20 min until golden (if the pastry begins to brown too quickly, reduce the heat a little).
- Dust the strudel with icing sugar, then cut into 6 slices and serve each with a spoonful of Greek yogurt.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
158 7g 1.1g 0.1g 3.2g 15.6g 0.3g 70mg 33g 1.5mg