- 550g Bramley apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 90g brown sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 80g rolled oats
- 50g low-fat dairy-free spread
- 2tbsp desiccated coconut
- Zest of ½ lemon
- ½tsp ground nutmeg
- ½tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Put the apples and 40g of the brown sugar in a pan with 3tbsp water. Cover and cook over a medium heat until soft. Spoon into 4 small ovenproof dishes or a 1 litre dish.
- Combine the flour, oats and the remaining brown sugar in a bowl. Rub in the low-fat spread until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir through the remaining ingredients with 2tbsp water.
- Top the apples with the crumble mixture and bake in the oven for 25 min until the top starts to brown. Serve hot.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
380 6.4g 12g 5.5g 6.7g 33.7g 0.3g 73mg 67.3g 2.2m