User Review( vote)
Apple mock-jito mocktail
This mocktail recipe from London's Redemption Bar uses all the best bits of a classic mojito to create a refreshing drink.
Prep Time 2
Cooking TimeHealthy Food Guide
- 6–8 fresh mint leaves, plus an extra sprig to garnish
- 4 lime wedges and 10ml juice, plus an extra slice to garnish
- 25ml organic apple fruit concentrate
- Pinch coconut palm sugar
- Crushed ice
- 150ml sparkling water
- Muddle the mint with the lime wedges and juice, apple concentrate and sugar in the bottom of a glass tumbler.
- Fill the glass just over half full with crushed ice, then stir well to blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour the sparkling water on top, add more ice if desired, then garnish with an extra mint sprig and a slice of lime.