- 150g dried apricots, sliced
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1 large pear, chopped
- 175ml unsweetened apple juice
- ½tsp ground allspice
- 40g rolled oats
- 40g flaked almonds
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 1tbsp runny honey or agave nectar
- Put the apricots, apple and pear in a saucepan with the apple juice and allspice. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 min, stirring occasionally, until softened and the liquid has almost been absorbed. Set aside to cool.
- While the fruit is cooking, put the oats and almonds in a non-stick frying pan and toast over a medium heat for 2–3 min until golden. Remove from the heat and stir in the chia seeds and honey or agave. Cool, then crumble the mixture.
- Divide the fruit among 4 pots or jars, then sprinkle with the crumble. Seal with lids and chill until ready to transport or eat.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
265 6.1g 8.1g 0.8g 8.1g 36g 0.1g 99mg 44.8g 2.7mg