- 100g low-fat (or dairy-free) spread
- 140g runny honey or agaven nectar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 225g rolled oats
- 3tbsp cornflour
- 2tsp mixed spice
- 150g dried apricots, diced
- 100g dried cranberries
- 40g goji berries
- 80g sunflower seeds
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line a 20x30cm baking tin with a sheet of baking paper, leaving a 2cm overhang at the long sides.
- Melt the spread and honey together in a small saucepan over a low heat, then set aside to cool completely. When cold, beat in the eggs.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, then stir in the honey mix. Press the mixture evenly into the prepared tin, then bake for about 25 min or until light golden. Leave to cool completely in the tin, then cut into 20 bars.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
148 3.4g 5.2g 1g 2.5g 12.6g 0.1g 24mg 22.8g 1.3mg