- 200g red cabbage, shredded
- 200g white cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 400g can chickpeas in water, drained
- 300g frozen soya beans, thawed
- 25g fresh coriander, chopped, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- 75g unsalted cashews, toasted
- 2tbsp fish sauce
- Juice 2 limes
- 3tbsp sweet chilli sauce
For the dressing
- Combine all the salad ingredients, except the cashews, in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients, then add to the salad and toss well. Serve topped with the toasted cashews, garnished with the extra coriander sprigs.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
324kcal 16.6g 15g 2.7g 10.9g 12.9g 2g 149mg 31.8g 4.4mg