- 1tsp sunflower oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten with 2tbsp water
- 2 wholemeal or seeded wraps
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ small red pepper, sliced
- Handful beansprouts, blanched (optional)
- ½tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- 1tbsp hoisin sauce
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the eggs, swirl around the pan and cook for 2 min until golden, then flip and cook for a further 30 sec. Remove from the pan, cool, then slice.
- Put half the omelette on each wrap, then half the carrot, spring onions, pepper, beansprouts and sesame seeds, if using.
- Drizzle with the hoisin sauce, roll up and slice.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
349 14g 12g 3.8g 9g 11g 1.5g 52mg 41g 1.7mg