- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- Juice ½ lemon
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tsp dijon mustard
- 1tsp agave nectar
- 400g asparagus, trimmed
- 350g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 100g baby spinach
- 80g fresh pomegranate seeds
- 40g roasted almonds, chopped
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Wrap the garlic cloves together loosely in foil. Roast for 25 min, then set aside to cool.
- queeze the garlic from the skins and transfer to a bowl. Mash until smooth, then add 1tbsp water, the lemon juice, oil, mustard and agave nectar and whisk well.
- Steam the asparagus and broccoli for 2–3 min until tender. Drain, then refresh under cold water and drain again well, shaking off any excess water.
- Arrange the spinach, asparagus and broccoli on
a serving platter. Drizzle with the roasted garlic dressing, then sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and almonds to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
272 20.7g 7.9g 3.4g 6.9g 11g 0.8g 123mg 26g 1.8mg