- 2 bunches asparagus or green beans, trimmed and diagonally
- 150g frozen peas
- 2 x 250g packs ready-to-heat white rice
- 350g poached salmon fillets, flaked
- 100g baby spinach
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Pinch sugar
- Cook the asparagus or green beans and peas for 2–3 min in a large pan of boiling water until just tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions, then put in a large bowl. Add the asparagus or beans, peas, salmon and spinach.
- Put the lemon zest and juice, mustard, olive oil and sugar in a bowl and whisk to combine. Drizzle over the rice mixture and gently toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with ground black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
434 29g 16.3g 2.8g 6.3g 4.3g 0.4g 133mg 45.6g 2.7mg