- 2 aubergines, each sliced lengthways into 1cm thick slices
- 3tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 slices Parma ham
- Heat the oven to 220°C/ 200°C fan/gas 7. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Arrange the aubergine slices on the trays. You should have about 8, excluding the ends (use these for
- Brush either side of each slice with oil and season the top. Roast for 15 min, then turn using a spatula, and roast for a further 15 min until golden. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Drape 2 aubergine slices with a slice of Parma ham each and season with cracked black pepper.
Recipe taken from Low Carb Express by Annie Bell (Kyle Books, £16.99). Photos by Con Poulos
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
90kcal 4g 7.1g 1.5g 1.7g 1.4g 0.7g 7mg 1.6g 0.2mg