- 250g dried udon noodles
- 300g sugar snap peas, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 200g cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 100g watercress
- 2tsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2tsp sesame oil
- 2tbsp mirin or sweet sherry
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, adding the sugar snap peas for the final 1 min of cooking time. Refresh under cold running water, then drain well and put in a large bowl. Add the chicken, watercress and half the sesame seeds.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil and mirin in a bowl. Add to the noodle mixture and toss to combine. Put the avocado on the side, then sprinkle over the remaining sesame seeds.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
451kcal 27.4g 13g 2.6g 5.5g 8.5g 2.1g salt 123mg 55.4g 3mg