- 4 x 450g baby pumpkins
- Cooking oil spray
- 100g quinoa, rinsed
- 1½tbsp pine nuts
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 2tbsp currants
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 125g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 2tbsp snipped fresh chives
- Radicchio leaves, to serve
- Balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Slice the tops off the pumpkins and set aside. Remove the seeds and a little of the flesh from each pumpkin. Spray the insides with oil and season with ground black pepper. Replace the tops and put on the baking tray, then roast for 30 min. Remove the tops and set aside. Turn the pumpkins over and roast for 30 min more.
- Meanwhile, put the quinoa in a medium pan with 300ml boiling water and simmer, covered, for 20 min or until tender. Drain. Spray a non-stick frying pan with a little oil and put over a medium heat. Cook the pine nuts, carrot, celery, pepper and currants, stirring, for 10 min or until the veg are just tender. Remove from the heat and stir in the quinoa and lemon juice.
- Add the feta and chives to the quinoa mixture. Spoon into the pumpkins, replace the tops, then bake for 15 min or until heated through. Serve with the radicchio, drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
277 12.3g 9.9g 3.9g 6g 22.5g 1.5g 225mg 36.6g 3.7mg