- 2 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 eggs
- 2tbsp grated vegetarian parmesan-style cheese
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- Handful baby spinach
- Fresh chives, snipped, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the mushrooms in the tray, stem-side up, and bake for 15 min.
- At the same time, grease 2 ramekins with spray oil, then crack an egg into each one. Sprinkle with the parmesan, then bake for 15 min with the mushrooms or until cooked.
- Toast the bread, then top each with spinach and a mushroom. Loosen the eggs from the ramekins, then place on top of the mushrooms. Sprinkle with the chives and black pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
394 27.3g 17.5g 6g 6g 2.3g 1.4g 317mg 28.6g 4.3mg