- Spray olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1tbsp harissa paste
- 2tsp crushed garlic
- 2 x 400g cans no added salt chopped tomatoes
- 400g can mixed beans, rinsed and drained
- 100g chard leaves, white stalks removed and leaves shredded
- 4 eggs
- 30g skinless hazelnuts, dry roasted and roughly chopped
- 30g parmesan-style vegetarian cheese, shaved
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- Spray a large 24cm-diameter non-stick frying pan (with a tight-fitting lid) with olive oil and set over a medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 3 min or until soft. Stir in the harissa paste and garlic. Add the tomatoes and beans, bring to the boil and cook for 5 min. Stir in the chard and cook for a further 3 min.
- Using the back of a large spoon, make 4 indents in the top of the mixture. Crack 1 egg into each indent. Cover with the lid and cook for 5–8 min until the eggs are done to your liking. Serve sprinkled with the hazelnuts, parmesan and parsley.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
307 18g 14g 3.7g 7g 10g 0.7g 188mg 22g 4.2mg