- 800g sweet potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 2cm thick chips
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 eggs
- 3tbsp plain flour
- 150g fresh fine wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 600g skinless and boneless firm white fish fillets, such as haddock, cut into 2cm thick strips
- Zest of 1 lemon and 1tbsp juice, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 100g 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 1tsp chopped parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5 and line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Arrange the sweet potato chips on one of the prepared trays and spray with a little oil. Bake for 25–30 min, turning once.
- Meanwhile, lightly beat the eggs in a shallow bowl with 2tbsp water. Put the flour on to a plate and the breadcrumbs on to another plate. Dip each strip of fish into the flour, then the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs. Put the coated fish on to the clean baking tray, then cook for 15 min or until the fish is golden and cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine the zest and juice with the yogurt and season with pepper. Garnish with the parsley, then serve with the fish, chips and lemon wedges, plus a mixed salad, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
499kcal 42.1g 7.4g 1.9g 9.4g 13.7g 1g 173mg 71g 3.3mg