Baked gnocchi with squash and spinach
This low-fat baked gnocchi with squash and spinach recipe is perfect if you're craving Italian.
1 comments Serves 4 Prep 10 min Cook 30 min
- 500g pack fresh gnocchi
- 600g butternut squash,peeled and diced into 2cm cubes
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 350g baby spinach
- 500g jar low-fat tomato pasta sauce
- 125g ricotta
- 25g vegetarian parmesan-style cheese, grated
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Cook the gnocchi according to the pack instructions, then drain well, return to the pan and set aside.
- Meanwhile, microwave or steam the squash cubes for 5–6 min until tender.
- Spray a large frying pan with oil and put over a medium–high heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 min, then add the spinach and stir for 2 min until wilted. Stir the mixture into the pan of cooked gnocchi, along with the cooked squash and the pasta sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish. Add dollops of ricotta to the top, then season with freshly ground black pepper and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Bake for 15 min or until the cheese has melted, then serve.
Nutrition per serving
365 15.2g 7g 3.5g 8.1g 14.9g 2.2g 341mg 62.3g 3.5mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.