- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tsp fresh thyme leaves, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- Zest and juice ½ lemon, plus wedgesto serve
- 8 large flat mushrooms (about 500g), stalks trimmed
- Cooking oil spray
- 175g quinoa
- 300g mixed frozen sweetcorn and peas
- 1tsp reduced-salt vegetable stock powder
- 400g tin cannellini beans in water, drained
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180°C/gas 6. Mix the garlic, thyme leaves and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Put the mushrooms, top-side down,in a large baking tray. Spray with oil and drizzle over the lemon mixture, then bake for 40 min or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, rinse the quinoa and putit in a large pan with 250ml cold water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer gently for 12 min. Add the sweetcorn and peas to the pan and cook for a further 3 min, covered, or until all the water is absorbed and the quinoa is cooked. Keep warm.
- Mix the stock powder with 3tbsp boiling water in a small bowl. Put the beans in a food processor with the lemon zest and pour over the stock, then purée until just smooth. Transfer the bean purée to a small saucepan and set over a medium heat for 3–5 min until hot.
- Divide the mushrooms among 4 plates, then top with the quinoa mixture and a dollop of bean purée. Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing over, garnished with the thyme sprigs.
Nutrition per serving
287 16.6g 4.7g 0.8g 12.2g 5.9g 0.3g 106mg 44.9g 6.2mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.