- Zest of 4 oranges, plus extra to decorate
- 75g caster sugar
- 500ml skimmed milk
- 4 eggs, plus 2 extra yolks, lightly beaten
- 6tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt and 2tbsp grated dark chocolate, to serve
- Blend the orange zest with the sugar in a food processor until they form a powder. Transfer the mixture to a medium saucepan with the milk, then warm over a low heat until just below simmering. Take off the heat, cover with a lid and leave to infuse for 1 hr.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C/fan 130ºC/gas 2. Put the eggs and yolks in a large bowl. Strain over the infused milk, then gently beat until well combined. Strain the orange custard through a sieve into a clean bowl.
- Divide the orange custard among 6 x 125–150ml ramekins. Put them in an ovenproof dish, then half-fill the dish with hot water from the kettle. Bake for 25–30 min until the custards are lightly set with a gentle wobble. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool, then chill in the fridge for at least 2 hr.
- Top each custard with 1tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt, then scatter with grated chocolate and extra orange zest to serve.
Nutrition per serving
209 12.9g 8.3g 2.8g 0.1g 21.9g 0.2g 181mg 21.9g 1.4mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.