- 4 x 125g skinless salmon fillets
- Zest 1 lemon, juice 2
- 2 x 400g cans butterbeans in water (don’t drain)
- 200g frozen peas
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2tbsp tahini
- 3tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- 150g rocket
- 100g radishes, quartered
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the salmon in a large baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper, then drizzle over half the lemon juice and season with ground black pepper. Cover the tray with foil and bake for 15 min or until the salmon is just cooked.
- Meanwhile, empty the beans with their water into a medium saucepan and heat gently for 3–4 min until hot. Add the peas and cook for a further 2 min. Drain everything well, then whiz in a food processor along with the remaining lemon juice, the zest, garlic, mint, tahini and yogurt.
- Serve the salmon on top of the mash. Toss the rocket with the radishes, then serve alongside.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
546kcal 47.6g 27g 4.8g 13.6g 6g 0.2g 197mg 21.7g 5.1mg