- 900g new potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2tbsp finely chopped fresh basil or parsley
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 6 x 125g skinless salmon fillets
- 100g frozen soya beans
- 2 mixed peppers, sliced
- 150g sugar snap peas
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 320g broccoli florets, steamed, to serve
- Zest of 1–2 lemons, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling water for 10 min, then drain and transfer to a large ovenproof dish. Add the herbs and olive oil and toss to coat the potatoes.
- Put the salmon fillets on top of the herby potatoes, then bake in the oven for 10 min. Add the soya beans, pepper, sugar snap peas and red onion to the dish, then return to the oven for a further 15 min or until the potatoes are tender and the salmon is cooked through.
- Transfer the salmon fillets to a plate and keep warm. Mix the steamed broccoli with the baked vegetables, then divide among 6 plates. Top each with a salmon fillet, then serve garnished with the lemon zest.
Want to get more salmon into your diet? Try our 12 healthy salmon recipes that are ready in 20 minutes.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
404 32.8g 17.6g 3.1g 6.8g 6.2g 0.2g 0.2g 30.2g 4.3mg