- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 parsnips, cut into long pieces
- 3 carrots, cut into long pieces
- 3 beetroot, cut into wedges
- A few fresh thyme sprigs
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 200g puy lentils
- 500ml reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 100g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 25g fresh flatleaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the onions, parsnips, carrots and beetroot in a large roasting tin with the thyme, then drizzle with the oil. Season with ground black pepper, then roast for 30 min. Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar, then roast for another 10 min.
- Meanwhile, put the lentils and stock in a pan, cover and cook for 20–25 min until the lentils are tender, then drain.
- Add the drained lentils to the tin with the roasted veg and mix to combine, then spoon into a serving dish. Scatter with the feta and parsley, then serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
399 22.2g 8.4g 3.4g 19.4g 27.9g 1.9g 247mg 62.6g 8.3mg