- 500g sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- Olive oil spray
- 350g cherry vine tomatoes
- 500g lean rump steaks, trimmed
- 350g green beans
- 25g bunch fresh flatleaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼–½tsp chilli flakes, to taste, or 1 small fresh chilli
- 2tbsp red wine vinegar
- tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line 2 large baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Put the sweet potato slices in one tray, spray with olive oil and bake for 20–25 min until crisp at the edges. Put the tomatoes in the other tray and add to the oven for the final 10 min of the cooking time or until the skins are just blistered.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick griddle or frying pan over a medium-high heat and spray with olive oil. Cook the steaks for 3–4 min on each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate to rest, covered loosely with foil while you steam the green beans for 4–5 min until just tender.
- To make the chimichurri, blitz the parsley, garlic, chilli flakes or chilli and vinegar in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the olive oil and mix through.
- Slice the steaks and drizzle with the chimichurri. Serve with the sweet potato chips, tomatoes and green beans
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
288kcal 14g 4.6g 1.4g 7.7g 18g 0.9g 163mg 43g 4.2mg