- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2–3tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped (optional)
- Zest 1 lemon plus 2tbsp juice
- 4 small slices (about 30g each) seeded sourdough or wholegrain bread
- ½ can refried beans
- Combine the tomatoes, avocado, garlic, basil, pepper, cucumber, onion, if using, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Season with pepper, sprinkle with the lemon juice and mix well to coat.
- Divide the mixture between 2 airtight containers. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to eat, toast the bread, spread with the beans and top with the bruschetta mixture.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
487 17g 21g 5.2g 16g 11g 0.8g 154mg 48g 5.3mg