- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered lengthways and diced
- 400g tin butter beans in water, drained
- 1 red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper, diced
- 2tbsp chopped fresh basil or mint
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 75g pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 125g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Put all the salad ingredients, except the feta, in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Make a dressing by whisking together the oil and lemon juice in a small bowl, then pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve the salad topped with the feta.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
215 12g 10.5g 4.2g 8.5g 7.1g 0.9g 188mg 19.4g 2.8mg