- 2 x 400g tins cannellini beans in water, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small rosemary sprigs, leaves only, roughly chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 1tbsp chopped parsley, plus extra to garnish
- 4tbsp skimmed milk
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Put all the ingredients in a medium non-stick saucepan set over a medium heat. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6–8 min.
- Remove the pan from the heat and mash with a potato masher until almost smooth.
- Season with ground black pepper and serve, garnished with the extra herbs.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
156kcal 9.1g 6.3g 1g 7.7g 1.7g 0g 105mg 15.8g 2.5mg