- Cooking oil spray
- 2 peppers, diced
- 400g tin kidney beans in water, rinsed and drained
- 100g frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- 1tbsp Mexican seasoning
- 8 flour tortillas
- 125g reduced-fat cheese, grated
- 70g rocket
- 4tbsp 2% fat Greek yogurt, to serve
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Stir-fry the peppers for 5 min or until softened. Add the beans, sweetcorn and Mexican seasoning and heat through.
- Lay 4 of the tortillas on a work surface, then scatter an eighth of the grated cheese over each. Divide the bean mixture among them, then scatter over a little of the rocket and the rest of the cheese. Top with the remaining 4 tortillas and press down firmly.
- Spray a clean non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Carefully add a quesadilla and cook for 1–2 min on each side until golden. Transfer to a board and cover with a clean tea towel,. Repeat with the remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 triangles, then serve with the remaining rocket and the Greek yogurt.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
427 26.3g 8.5g 4.2g 8.3g 8.4g 1.6g 469mg 64.3g 3.3mg