- Cooking oil spray
- 400g lean beef mince
- 395g can taco-style beans
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 100g baby spinach
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 x medium wholegrain tortilla wraps
- 40g reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- 1 avocado, flesh sliced
- 100g mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and put a large baking dish in to heat.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Cook the mince, stirring, for 2 min or until just browned. Add the beans, chilli flakes, baby spinach and half the tomatoes, then cook for a further 2 min or until heated through.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and spray with oil. Fill each tortilla wrap with a quarter of the beef and bean mixture, then roll up. Put the wraps side by side in the baking dish, then spoon over the remaining tomatoes and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake for 10–15 min until the enchiladas are heated through and the cheese has melted. Top with the sliced avocado, season with ground black pepper and serve with the mixed salad leaves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
516kcal 38.4g 17.2g 6.6g 11.3g 8.9g 2g 224mg 46.2g 4.6mg